· HAZWOPER Training (Hazardous Waste Operation & Emergency Response).
NASP - USA SAFETY DIPLOMA
This course is specifically designed for Safety managers and safety engineers who are responsible of preparing and implementing safety and health programs at their work, who carry accident investigation and analysis, and who are responsible of carrying out risk assessment and job hazard analysis for all activities in the workplace.
* The course is designed to provide participants with the required skills and knowledge to prepare and implement safety and health programs (Safety and Health Plans) at their work.
* To provide participants with the necessary skills to conduct accident investigation and analysis.
* To carry out risk assessment and other risk management techniques (HAZOP, Fault Tree, etc.)
* To prepare and implement Emergency plans and procedures.
* Workplace Inspection and Hazard identification and control.
* Proper Training Programs.
WHO TO ATTEND
Safety Officers, Supervisors, and Safety Managers
Environmental Protection Personnel
Construction and plant Engineers
1- Regulatory Compliance
2- The Business of Safety
3- Understanding Safety
4- Understanding OSHA
5- Civil & Criminal Liability
6- Safety Training Methods
7- Safety & Health Programs
8- Emergency Preparedness
9- Accidents Reporting and Investigation
10- Risk Assessment
11- Safety Auditing
12- Introduction to HAZOP Technique
13- Safety Self-Inspections
14- Blood-borne Pathogens
15- Confined Space Entry
16- Electrical Safety
18- Chemical Hazard Communication
19- Hazardous Materials
20- HAZWOPER (Hazardous Waste)
21- OSHA Inspections, Citations, Fines
22- Lockout Tagout
23- Machine Guarding
24- Materials Handling
25- Egress / Fire Safety
27- New Record Keeping
28- Workplace Violence
29- Walking/Working Surfaces
30- Scaffolding Safety
31- Fall Protection
32- Welding / Cutting / Brazing
Duration of The Course:
Final Exam- Final Exam must be passed with a 50% to pass the course.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will receive a certificate and completion card from NASP USA
|Copyright 1997-2016 Horizon Occupational Safety & Health, Allrights Reserved||
Designed & Developed by:
Swis MAX Solutions